I am




I am the mountain that has seen it all

and it's not taking the fall

blue upside down

(the sea, the sky)

the ground

the sound of my steps

and silence


I am the off-balance

of non existent valiance

justice forgotten 

I am the distant hive of metallic rooftops and acrylic rotten

I am the cliffs 

    between people

I am the rifts 

    among equals

I am

the open arms

the holding hands

I am the kindness

that has seen it all and does not surrender


I am the wonder leaves

the fearless flowers

the gentle green

and yellow scene

I am the giant bucket of colours under the sun

I am the beauty of nature always on the run


I am abundant

and I am common

but I am precious


I am the grain of sand that has seen it all and still wants to be a mountain.



Comentarios

Entradas populares